Your tuition payment gets you:
- Accommodations in Tel Aviv or Jaffa (including apartments and all utilities)
- Health insurance
- Educational programming, including intensive Hebrew Ulpan, during the orientation period
- Educational programming, including Hebrew Ulpan, during the main portion of the program
- Wireless internet in the program apartments
- Educational tours, overnight trips and seminars
Participants are responsible for funding their own airfare, food and day-to-day expenses. There are lots of ways to help cover these costs -- visit our financial aid page to browse through your options.